This Communicating In A Crisis Training Course
is also available in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla, Zaragoza, Malaga, Murcia, Palma, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Bilbao.
About This Communicating In A Crisis Training Course in Spain
Communicating in A Crisis Training Course in Spain
A crisis in business can never be avoided but it sure can be anticipated. Being able to anticipate a crisis and establishing a communication protocol especially for it lessens the risk of losing shareholders and clients. Handling a crisis through strategic communication may even inspire awe, enhancing a company’s image and increasing prospects.
Who Should Attend This Communicating In A Crisis Course in Spain Workshop
This Communicating In A Crisis Course in Spain workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Communicating In A Crisis.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Communicating In A Crisis Training Program in Spain
The ideal group size for this Communicating In A Crisis course in Spain is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Communicating In A Crisis Skills Course in Spain
The duration of this Communicating In A Crisis Course in Spain workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Spain will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Communicating In A Crisis Course in Spain Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Communicating In A Crisis course in Spain
- The amount of conflict in the workplace can be minimised
- How to break people apart in conflict without getting involved
- How to dissolve conflict whilst maintaining a firm understanding of professionalism
- Understand that conflict can arise as a result of strong differing opinions or backgrounds
- Understand how to approach people who have strong differing opinions or backgrounds
Communicating In A Crisis Course in Spain Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Communicating In A Crisis course in Spain
- Develop an understanding of why communication is capable of overcoming conflict
- Learn the ways in which conflict can be made worse
- Assess undesirable situations while they’re happening so they can be avoided in the future
- Understand cultural differences before communicating
- Teach colleagues to be sensitive and use communication in conflict
- Implement protocols for as soon as conflict arises
Course Content For This Communicating In A Crisis Training Course in Spain
Below is the list of course content of our Communicating In A Crisis training course in Spain
- What are the various things that could cause conflict?
- Differentiating between personal and professional content
- Being sensitive to both parties during conflict
- Destroying the idea of “who started it”
- Taking responsibility during conflict
- Absolving conflict through understanding
- Communicating efficiently when faced with difference
Communicating In A Crisis Course in Spain Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Communicating In A Crisis course in Spain
Communicating In A Crisis Course in Spain Learner’s Guide
Communicating In A Crisis Course in Spain Handouts
Communicating In A Crisis Course in Spain PPT Slides Used During Course
Communicating In A Crisis Course in Spain Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Communicating In A Crisis Course in Spain
There are 3 pricing options available for this Communicating In A Crisis training course in Spain. Course participants not in Spain may choose to sign up for our online Communicating In A Crisis training course in Spain.
- USD 289.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 439.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 589.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Communicating In A Crisis Training Course in Spain Schedule
Contact us for the latest Communicating In A Crisis course in Spain schedules:
Download Communicating In A Crisis Course in Spain Brochure
Request for this Communicating In A Crisis course in Spain brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.